Thursday, May 17, 2012

Plan to Program

  • Goal: To become familiar with Python 3.2.3 before the beginning of my fall semester at UC Berkeley (CS 61A)
  • I am currently using the "Khan Academy Tutorial" in Computer Science to help point me in the right direction. Additionally, my friend, Ian May, is guiding me along the fundamentals of programming simultaneously.
  • So far, I have completed a couple lessons and plan to continue my progress until I have finished the entire tutorial. Once this is done, I will further my studies with my peers and continue to search for more databases to expand my knowledge. 
  • My presentation will consist of basic processes in the Python language. This way, I can not only show that I can do fundamental actions, but I can also instruct my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment